What is on your reading list for this year? Are you like me that loves to read but can never find the time?
I have so many books on my reading list and just don’t know when I will get the time to read it. My partial list includes:
- We’re Going to Need More Wine: Stories That Are Funny, Complicated, and True by Gabrielle Union
- I am Woman by Loverly Sheridan
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations by William Zelman, et al
- Letters to a Young Sister: Define your Destiny by Harper Hill
- The Collapse of Parenting by Leonard Sax (started it, very good read for parents out there)
My curious list:
- Letters to a Young Brother: Manifest Your Destiny by Harper Hill (I want to see what he is telling the young brothers, lol)
- I am Malala (yet to finish it)
I also have all my school books to read and these are a must and come before everything else.
Share your reading lists in the comments, I know I am not the only ghost reader out here, lol.